The Delhi Police has issued an advisory amid preparations for the Republic Day parade on January 26 in Delhi. Within the advisory, data has additionally been given in regards to the closure of some roads and the impression of the metro. Delhi Visitors Police has suggested commuters going to railway stations, ISBTs and airport to go away sufficient time on these routes. The Republic Day parade will begin from Vijay Chowk in Delhi on January 26 and this parade will attain Crimson Fort through Kartavya Path-India Gate-Princess Place Gol Chakkar-Tilak Marg, Bahadur Shah Zafar Marg-Delhi Gate-Netaji Subhash Marg.
learn this additionally
It has been informed within the advisory of Delhi Police that the motion of buses will probably be closed from 4 am onwards on Kartavya Path-India Gate-Princess Place Gol Chakkar-Tilak Marg, Bahadur Shah Zafar Marg-Delhi Gate-Netaji Subhash Marg. As per the directions of Delhi Visitors Police, Delhi Transport Company has made various preparations for easy operation of buses. Beneath this, automobiles in Vijay Path, Vijay Chowk, Kartavya Path, India Gate, Tilak Bridge space will probably be diverted to different routes from 4 am. On the identical time, 13 routes of DTC buses have been modified.
These routes will probably be diverted
- North-South Hall: Ring Street-Ashram Chowk-Sarai Kale Khan-IP Flyover-Raj Ghat-Ring Street. Alternatively, commuters can go to Madrasa, Lodhi Street T-Level to Aurobindo Marg, AIIMS Chowk, Ring Street-Dhaula Kuan Vande Mataram Marg, Shankar Street-Park Avenue or Mandir Marg.
- East-West Hall: Ring Street-Bhairon Street-Mathura Street-Subramaniam Bharti Marg-Rajesh Pilot Marg-Prithvi Raj Street-Safdarjung Street-Kamal Ataturk Marg-Panchsheel Marg-Simo Bolivar Marg-Higher Ridge Street/Vande Mataram Marg.
- Commuters touring from South Delhi in the direction of New Delhi Railway Station can take Dhaula Kuan, Vande Mataram Marg, Panchkuian Street, Connaught Place Outer Circle, Chelmsford Street in the direction of Paharganj or Minto Street and Bhavabhuti Marg in the direction of Ajmeri Gate.
- Individuals coming from East Delhi can attain New Delhi Railway Station through Boulevard Street through ISBT Bridge, Rani Jhansi Flyover, Jhandewalan Golchakkar, DB Gupta Street, Sheela Cinema Street, Paharganj Bridge.
- Individuals can take Ring Street, Ashram Chowk, Sarai Kale Khan, Raj Ghat, Yamuna Bazar Chowk, SP Mukherjee Marg, Chatta Rail and Kauria Bridge to achieve Outdated Delhi Railway Station from South Delhi.
- The advisory additional states that para-jumping by para-gliders, para-motors, grasp gliders, UAVs, UAS, microlight plane, scorching air balloons, small powered plane, quadcopters or plane is prohibited in Delhi until February 15.
In view of @republicday2023 Celebrations, sure visitors restrictions will probably be in impact in Delhi.
— Delhi Visitors Police (@dtptraffic) January 25, 2023
Metro can have this impact
Metro service will probably be obtainable for passengers on Republic Day. Will probably be obtainable for passengers in any respect metro stations. Nevertheless, boarding/de-boarding at Central Secretariat and Udyog Bhawan metro stations will probably be allowed just for invitees or ticket holders from 5 am to 2 pm. On the identical time, DMRC has informed that from 6 am on January 25 to 2 pm on January 26, parking of metro stations will stay closed attributable to safety preparations on Republic Day. DMRC has stated that those that go to the obligation path on January 26 to be part of the celebration, they’ll get an opportunity to journey free within the metro.
It has been stated within the advisory that park your automobiles solely at designated locations and keep away from roadside parking. If any uncommon/unknown object or particular person is seen beneath suspicious circumstances, it needs to be reported to the police.
Featured Video Of The Day
Padma Samman to 106 celebrities, 6 names within the record of Padma Vibhushan